Saturday, April 22, 2006

Heckle and Jeckle

Heckle and Jeckle used to be a morning TV staple. Where the hell are they now? I always read a lot of criticism of Terrytoons production values but I've always enjoyed them. All those wonderfully animated dance scenes in those Mighty Mouse cartoons, those gorgeous character paintings to open each cartoon and above all else JIM TYER. You can always count on a good Jim Tyer scene or two. I posted these two shorts on youtube. If you want more Heckle and Jeckle let me know as I have just about all of them. Be sure to check back and follow the progress of my own cartoon. Talk about poor production values. Yeesh.

Blind Date 1954

Goony Golfers 1948

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Hehe, those were funny. Great voice acting as well from those two. I would love to see more. :)